Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love You Guys

Yesterday was such a great day!!!
Wheee~
I felt like crying watching them laugh and having fun.
Last night was the first time we practised our final drama
with costumes and props.
I was a little sad that I didn't get to practise with them because
I wasn't feeling well.
I threw up because I coughed too hard.
My throat was itching like crazy.
So I had to rest for a while.

It was really fun watching my dear classmates playing around while they practised.
I really felt like crying.
I love these people so much.
They have become such an important part in my life.
They're more than just my classmates.
They're more than just friends.
They're my family..
It saddens me that the semester is almost over.
I think I'll cry when it's over.
I'm gonna miss them a lot. 

*Sigh*

I love you guys..
Muah muah muah!!!!
Hahaha!!!


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik