Monday, February 28, 2011

Nervousness (why am I like this in front of him?)

Persuasive speech?
Oh, no!!!
Is it today?
AAAAARGHH!!!!
PANIC!!!!!
NERVOUS!!!!
It's okay if I have to do it in front of the class.
I don't mind but I can't do it in front of him.
NO WAY!!!
Too nervous.
Urgh!!!
Why am I like this?
I think I can do it if he's not in the class.
Can you please leave the class when it's my turn?
Please...
Pretty please with the cherry on top.


What am I going to do?
Last time when I had to make a demonstrative speech
in front of the class.
I could do it because he was absent.
What am I going to do?
Ottokhae?
*Sigh*
Dilemma...

4 comments:

sarahahaha said...

looks like someone falling in love~~
hahah...
siapa?? siapa??

Mun said...

heheheh.. adela weh..

adibahhh said...

aduhh!!
lambat bukak blog laaaaa!!
cam mana presentation speech awk?

ehhh standard laaa nervous bila nk present bila ada sepan eheeeeemmmm!

haha

Mun said...

hahha.. aku wat esk.. ari ni x jd sbb nash ganti tmpt aku.. nsib baik.. kalo esk aku mntk kt madam jd first sbb die slalu dtg kls lmbt so hrp2 mse time aku wat die x msuk kls lg.. pls oh pls..

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik