Friday, April 3, 2009

Break Free

Can't you see that I'm hurting,
Can't you see that I'm dying,
More and more each day,
and I just keep on bleeding.

I keep on trying,
I keep on moving,
But no matter what I do,
I just keep on breaking.

I tried to forget,
About the things that I'm feeling,
But I can't because regret,
Just keeps on hunting.

I've got to keep on going,
I need to break free,
I've got to keep believing,
That I can be whatever I want to be.

There's always going to be another chance worth taking,
There's always going to be another day,
And I'm always going to try my best,
Until I reach there I'm not going to rest.

I'm not going to just sit here and wait,
I'm not going to tell myself that it's too late,
Because when I get there,
I'll know that it's fate.

If there's a chance worth taking,
I'm going to take it,
I'm not going to worry about the risks,
Because I know that I'm going to make it.

I'm going to keep on moving,
I'm going to break free,
And I'm going to keep believing,
Because I know that my future is up to me.

So I'm going to keep on trying,
I'm going to keep on reaching,
I'm going to keep on searching,
Until I find what I'm looking for...

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik